The Black Eagle Palace the one-time hotel was built between 1907-1909 on the base of the old Eagle guesthouse. The ensemble equipped with a glass covered passage making the connection between three streets became the most important realization of the architect couple Marcell Komor and Dezso Jakab. The glass painting with the black eagle the ensemble's emblem was executed in 1909 in the Oradean Neumann workshop.
For more photos of Oradea Visit: [link]
Do not forget to give us a Like!